I don't think I ever got a picture of my red peppers. I looked at them a lot as I was caring for them so I'm not sure why I never took a picture. Hmm... if I was doing the 365 pics, I bet there would be a lot of pictures. Yet another reason to start it up again. Anyway, where was I. Oh yes, my fun little garden. The cucumbers were plentiful but the peppers, not so much. I had 2 plants and got 4 peppers all summer long. But the 3 red ones were pretty! And you know what? This is what I have on the plants now.
NOW?!? The plant should be dead by now. Why is it it's past growing season and my plants decide to flower and want to bear veggies that will never make it out of infancy? Freezing temps are just around the corner. Now my kale on the other hand.
It loves the fall! I'm hoping it last for awhile since I've started to blend it into my green monster.
1 comment:
your green thumb is like you, and it likes cooler weather!! I know what you mean about peppers!! Seemed like I'd finally get a few at the very end of the season---decided much easier to just buy them!!! XXX
Post a Comment