Today we saw Mulan Jr. at the Children's Theatre which is in the Minneapolis Institute of Arts building. This was the first time we've gone to the Children's Theatre and I was impressed with it. We had good seats and Natalie really enjoyed the play. She pretty much knew the story from the DVD and every so often would tell me what was going to happen next. I think it was fun for her to see the movie in real life.
Here's Natalie and I in front of the Institute of Arts Building:
She wasn't too interested in taking this picture, thus the face. I love the look.
When we got home, Daniel wanted to take a few pictures. He was trying to get a picture of Ozzie, but Ozzie wouldn't look at him.
Natalie said "I'll help!" Help she did!
Ozzie didn't care.
2 comments:
that last pic cracked me up!!!
LOL! Oh Ozzman!
Post a Comment