Pages

6.26.2010

Saturday, May 15, 2010

We had some backyard bubble fun today.  I was a bit surprised that Daniel could blow some bubbles.  I'm not quite sure why I was surprised though.  Maybe it's because he has tried before and didn't have much luck. He did get quite a bit of the soap in his mouth too, but he didn't seem to mind.






Natalie had fun rounding Ozzie up.  He was in the back of the yard by the evergreen trees smelling where a roaming cat had sprayed.  We asked her to go chase him away.  She did and then ended picking him up in typical kid fashion.








Trying to get Ozzie out of the garden with bubbles...



Success!


Finishing up the fun with a picnic.



1 comment:

The "Why-Cough" Family said...

Uh oh! Dylan has that alligator shirt too! Guess Danny gets to wear one 2 years in a row! Unless you bought 4T too? Cute pics! I like that he got soap in his mouth! ha! And that Ozzman...such a good looking gato.