Pages

3.05.2010

Flashback Friday

On Tuesday night I was at school for Daniel and one of the parents told me about their blog and how they post an old picture on Friday. I thought it was a great idea and so I am borrowing (ok, stealing) it. He didn't mind... they got it from someone else too. So, expect to see an old picture(s) every Friday. I'm sure we have plenty that have not been seen by anyone other than us. Unfortunately, most of the kid's pictures from when they are young have to do with the weekly one I would take with a stuffed animal. Oh well, at least they have pictures of them on a regular basis.

Natalie ~ 6 months old

Daniel ~ 6 months old

1 comment:

Unknown said...

it's a great idea!! fun to see the kids as babies again--Nattie was such a smiler!! XXX