Pages

3.17.2009

It's St. Patty's Day.

There was some green worn today.  I guess Jon likes to be Irish one day a year.  Jon McHodgson he said.   He was lucky enough to have a bright green shirt.  Mine was a dull green, but green nonetheless.  

When Natalie gets something in her head, she likes to do it over and over again.  She hung from the railing again and told me to take a picture.  This time she actually was hanging.  
I got the Pocahontas soundtrack CD from the library and she's in heaven.  I taped her singing the songs, but of course she wasn't at her best.  Must have had a little stage fright.  There's actually some other videos I'd like to share, but I currently cannot get them downloaded onto the Mac because of compatibility issues and the PC is too old and would get bogged down with the videos.  A trip to Apple is in order to see if there's a workaround for the Mac.  If there isn't, you're SOL. 

Daniel's favorite thing to do right now is shut doors.  He gets on his tippy toes to reach the door knob then has a hard time closing the door because it's hard for him to walk that way.  He usually ends up hitting his head on the door frame.   I think the next growth spurt will cure the head hitting.  His second favorite thing to do is get up on the chairs.  It was so nice when you could sit at the table and he would stay on the ground.  

Here's a closing story:

We're trying to keep Natalie from bringing things into the bathroom when she goes potty.  The other day she had gotten up from a nap and was rather cranky.  While on the toilet, she was doing some fake crying and then all of a sudden she had stopped.  I peeked into the bathroom and in her arms was her little monkey, bunny and momma monkey.  I asked her where she got them.  "Daniel gave them to me." she said.  Either she said between her sobs she wanted her monkey or that little bugger knows what makes her feel better.  Sometimes he can be too helpful.

Here's a closing picture:
He's cheering for his Dad's favorite team.  The few shots I got will be the first and last in this hat.  Unfortunately, it doesn't fit him.  I had to cram it on his head just to get a picture.  

1 comment:

tonih said...

Oh oh----Jon should know better----he's supposed to wear ORANGE on St. Pattty's day!! His grandma Pat would NOT be pleased!!
Loved the "potty story" that Daniel is such a sweet brother!!XX