Pages

3.29.2009

Another picture request.

Almost everyday, Natalie tells me to take her picture doing something. I really don't mind, and in fact it's kind of fun for me to see what she comes up with. Plus it takes the pressure off of me to think of a picture for the day. My picture of the day today is of her standing on one leg with the other one straight out and arm in the air for balance. She had the best form on the very first one she did when I didn't have my camera. (of course). Her form seemed to go down hill on every picture after that but the best picture I got was the last one.

Then after her bath we noticed Ozzie on the bed and she wanted to take her picture by him again. She must have been thinking of the other day when she climbed up in the chair with him. She's showing off her monkey and blanket too.

"Oops, you can't see his face. Take another Mom."



Here's Daniel showing his puppy some Daniel love. It may look like he's giving it a kiss, but he's actually biting it. I just washed the darn thing and it's already crusty from him chewing on it. He loves to chew on the edges of blankets too.


1 comment:

tonih said...

cute pics---Nattie looks like you in those pics, and Daniel is such a sweet boy!!! XXX