Tricia and Dylan spent the night on Saturday as they were in town to watch a college hockey game. I would say the kids played together a little more than at Christmas time. A sure sign they're getting older. However, Daniel still is not a fan of his space being invaded, but Dylan is steadfast in trying to give him a hug... among other things.
I asked Natalie if I could take her picture for today's picture of the day. "Sure." she said, "How about I take a picture with Ozzie." She proceeded to get into the chair and try to mimic how Ozzie was laying. Paws, or should I say hands laid out in front of her.
Then Daniel wanted to get in on the action and Ozzie wasn't very pleased. Through it all though, he never jumped down. He was even getting squished at one point.
(Oz getting squished)
Daniel turned and laid his head on Natalie's shoulder (see today's Shuttercal Photo). I thought it was very sweet. Since I never got his face in a picure while he had his head on her shoulder I switched positions and told him to lay back on Natalie again. Below is what I got. Not quite what i was looking for.
Daniel decided he had enough and tried to get down. Natalie was trying to hold him no matter what.

I had to kindly remind her it's not nice to choke her brother.






2 comments:
Love the pics!! soo fun to see the two of them and Oz so lovey dovy!! reminds me of Tricia and Tommy at that age!! XXXX
Aren't they cute!! I can just
hear Mister having a fit when
he was wanting down!
Post a Comment