Pages

2.23.2011

Friday, February 18th, 2011

One of my favorite pastimes is to watch the interaction between Natalie and Daniel, especially from a distance when they don't know I'm watching.  Most of the time it's loving and playful, but sometimes you'll hear a few things like this: "stinky head" (from Daniel) or "fine, I'm not going to play with you" (from either of them).

Here they were building a house out of the foam pieces.  I think Natalie was making it for her monkey.

She decided Monkey needed a pillow, so she grabbed a blanket and started to fold it.  Meanwhile, Daniel was whipping around a toy and accidentally let it go.  I landed right on the house Natalie built, knocking the roof off and one side fell.

This is the picture that cracks me up.  He stood there like he really did something wrong.  (head down with a sad look on his face, picking his finger)

Oh no... the demolition! (see something in the picture that's Daniel related?)


Natalie let him know it wasn't a big deal and easily put the walls back up.  She needed the roof off anyway to put the pillow in for Monkey.

No comments: