This is what happens when you leave the camera out and Natalie decides she wants to do a photo shoot at 6:25 am before anyone else gets up. I happen to think it's cute and think I should leave the camera out a few more times.
Personally, I like the self portraits the best.
P.S. These photos are not her best. Too many blurry ones. Must have been because it's pretty early in the morning.
P.P.S. No making fun of her eyebrows. Only we can do that! Oh, and I just know she's going to thank us some day for them.
Pages
8.03.2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Never noticed her eyebrows until
you pointed them out.
Cute pictures. The monkey really
takes a nice picture. GrandmaC
Yup!! that was my thought exactly----oh that little girl is going to have some plucking ahead of her!!! XXXX (takes after her Dad, Mom AND Gma!!! Loved her photo shoot!!
Post a Comment