Pages

4.30.2010

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Daniel turned 2 1/2 today.  I think this every time I say the kid's age; the time is flying by.

He still is pretty ornery, but I do think it's getting better.  His favorite thing to say is "I won't." and his favorite thing to do is pout.  He's pretty good at sticking that bottom lip out.  I have yet to get a picture of it.  It usually makes him smile when I mention staying still so I can get a picture.  Lately when he gets scolded or mad, he runs to Natalie's closet (of course pouting the whole way) and hides in it.  I just let him be as it seems to be his place to cool down.

I love when he closes his eyes to hide.  If he can't see you, then he must be invisible too.  I like to say "Where's Daniel?" when he does this.  I have to keep saying it until he opens his eyes.  Then I say "There he is!"  He has such a goofy look/smile on his face the whole time.  I have yet to get a picture of that too.

He has been having such a good time lately playing with the play food and kitchen.  Here he was trying so hard to get these french fries to stand up, but they don't have a flat bottom so he was not successful.






No comments: