Natalie went to a birthday on Saturday. To make a long story short, she was on a trampoline with a little girl, an older boy got in, took a couple of jumps and she went flying. She landed all wrong. After having a cupcake (which had made her stop crying), we took her to urgent care. She ended up with a pretty bad sprain and had chipped a part of her fibula off. She was splinted and we went to an orthopedic surgeon today. He ended up giving her a walking cast which she'll have to wear for three weeks. I have a hard time saying she broke her leg, because to me, a little chip is just that. It's not a break. The Dr. called it an avulsion fracture off the lateral malleolus (end of the fibula). She hadn't walked on her foot all weekend, but the minute she got home after getting her cast on, she was all over the place. I asked her if it hurt and she said no. The cast must have magical powers. She got to pick the color of her cast and I was not surprised when she chose orange.
Pages
4.30.2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Look at my girl with her orange(one of my fav. colors too!!)cast!! and still no signatures?? didn't she want people to write on it?? am surprised "crafty girl" didn't decorate it herself!!!
It didn't get signed at all. I'm surprised she didn't decorate it either.
Post a Comment