Pages

12.07.2009

Breakfast with Santa

Something in this picture looks familiar. Hmmm....

2009

2008

Oh yes, I see it. Daniel is still not a fan of Santa. Don't worry Buddy, I'll save you from the strange man in the red suit whose lap I so lovingly placed you on. I thought the crying was a tad funny... bad mom, I should not be smiling. (At least I didn't laugh.)

We had breakfast with Santa this past Saturday at General Mills. Natalie wasn't as willing to sit on Santa's lap as she was last year. In fact, I had doubts whether or not she was going to. She did, but she looked really sad (her shy look). She told me before we went that she might be shy and asked if I could tell Santa what she wanted. To her word, she didn't say anything. After him trying to get her to say something, I told him she wanted a Mulan Barbie.

I'm wondering if age 3 will be a turning point for Daniel as it was for Natalie. You can see she wasn't a fan of Santa before then either.

2007 (you see she's on my lap, otherwise
she would have done what Daniel did)

2006

I can't wait until next year!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

So awesome!! Poor Daniel. :-)

Unknown said...

oh so cute!! you need to have a little Xmas photo album to put them all in to enjoy--and for the kids to look at----you should send it to the Ellen show, she might put it on the air!! XXXXX

Anonymous said...

Poor Daniel, he looks so unhappy.
Wait til he finds out the big guy
in the red suit brings presents.
Maybe he'll be giving hugs and kisses then!!!