Pages

8.07.2009

First official sleepover

Natalie is on her first official sleepover tonight. Inez had always talked about the older girls staying over one night. On Monday she asked if Friday would work for us, which it does. Jon thought it would be 50/50 if she would stay. I thought he was crazy. She's spent the night at other places without blinking an eye. Why would her second home be any different? I would think she'd be the most comfortable there. This morning, we packed her bag and she was the most excited about putting her monkey and bunny in it. I asked if she wanted to bring a big blanket. "I have a big blanket there." she said. Pillow? "I don't need a pillow, I have one there." "You do?" I said. "Yes, they're under the bed. Everyone has their own." she said. It wasn't hard packing for this night! I can't wait to hear about her experience.

2 comments:

GrandmaC said...

WOW what a big girl she's getting
to be. I'll have to call and talk
to her so she can tell me about
all the fun she had.

Unknown said...

I agree, WOW, so grown-up!! and I can't wait to hear all about it!!
That Inez is one in a million!!