Pages

5.29.2009

Huber Park

We met the neighbors at Huber Park tonight for a picnic and some play.   Natalie really liked playing with Kaitlyn who is 6.  By play, I mean follow around and do what she does.  Daniel just liked to wander around and go up and down the stairs which required constant attention from Jon or myself.  Some of the slides were pretty high, so I went down them with him.  We would build up quite a charge and get a HUGE shock at the end.  It was rather unpleasant.  I don't remember getting shocked on the old metal slides we played on as kids.  But I get a good zolt at the bottom of the slides I go on at any playground now.  Darn plastic.  

It looked like it was going to rain the whole time we were there, but no, it didn't.  It's Shakopee I'm talking about.  Seems like the rain usually goes around us.  This time I'm glad it didn't rain, but am still a bit miffed.  We really could have used some.  

Of course we brought the camera and of course I'll post some pictures.

These steps were a little high for Daniel, but he managed just fine.  I found it would be faster if you gave him a hand. Usually he didn't mind.  
Daddy giving Daniel a hand.

Mommy giving Daniel a hand.

He would climb right on up and keep going.

You didn't have to keep as close tabs on Natalie.  Of course you could find her on the swings.  I like this one.  It shows how high she can get on her own.  No push required.  Not even to get her started. 

2 comments:

tonih said...

neat pics--especially liked the last one of Nattie on the swing--I clicked on it and made it big and it was almost like I was there!!

Stern Family said...

Like the new blog! SUPER CUTE!!!!!