Pages

5.07.2010

Thursday, May 6, 2010

I finally got some pictures of the pout.  You can see in the first picture, he didn't want to cooperate with taking the picture, so he turned his head.  Worked for me as I was able to get a side view.  Then by the time  I got a picture from the front, his pout was vanishing (i.e. fake).  The last picture came about after I showed him the middle picture.






He must have thought he looked funny.  

This round of pouting had come about after he and Natalie had some words.  Then they had a stare down.  Her with her crumpled brow mad look and he with his pout.  It was classic.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

what funny\cute pix!! I can just picture the stare down--Pete and I used to do that as kids!! XXXX

Anonymous said...

They rock! Get ozzman in there and it will be a triple staredown!

-Auntie Tricia (couldnt figure out how to log in and dont have the patience to figure it out right now)