This is an Ozzie Pozzie post; sure to delight the cat lovers out there. He gets to star in his fair share of pictures on ShutterCal, but I don't think he's gotten his own post on the blog.
Ozzie and I did a little bonding as Jon, Natalie and Daniel went to Aberdeen for the weekend. I'm sure they thoroughly entertained Grandma and Grandpa as much as I was by Ozzie. He did a lot of sleeping, and sleeping, and sleeping, and bird watching, and eating, and then at night he'd turn into Crazy Ozzie. He ran around the house like a mad cat. Of course I did my best to get him running. He also helped me with my sewing project. I wonder how many claw marks are left in the fabric. My favorite thing this weekend was spotting him enjoying the fresh outside air. Oh the freedom to be able to stick your head out a window.
Yeah - I see you.
And the view from the inside.
He's going to be pretty bummed when we put the screens on the windows. I'd post a cute sleeping Ozzie picture, but he isn't sleeping. From the looks of it, I think it's time for Crazy Ozzie to make an appearance.






1 comment:
neat pics of the Oz-man!! he's a handsome boy!!!xxxx
Post a Comment